Country First: Defending Democracy
Thursday, Jun. 01 (12:00 PM - 1:30 PM)
Michael’s on East
1212 S. East Avenue
The Sarasota Tiger Bay Club is a 501c3 nonprofit organization registered in the state of Florida
The Sarasota Tiger Bay Club is licensed to solicit in the State of Florida. Registration number CH39363. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
Speaker: Representative Adam Kinzinger
COST: Members $75 / Non-members $90
Sponsorship Opportunities are Available.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
PAY by CHECK/CASH: You may bring a check/cash to the luncheon.
RESERVE by PHONE: Call Kim Noyes at 941-228-9144
If you are making a payment after Tuesday before the Thursday luncheon, please email or call Kim at email@example.com or at 941-228-9144 to ensure openings.
- Our monthly luncheon meetings are held at Michael’s On East, where you’ll enjoy great food and awesome wait staff.
- Check-in begins at 11:30, and our program begins at noon and ends at just about 1:15. Reservations are required and “no-shows” will be billed. Members: $30 /Non-Members: $35
- If one of our members brings a guest to the meeting and that guest joins, the next lunch for that member is on us. Guests of members staying for lunch are permitted to attend two luncheons each year.
- If you know a student that would like to attend, please invite them. Contact Kim Noyes, Tiger Bay President, for special pricing information.
- The Sarasota Tiger Bay Club encourages our young people to get involved and raise their voices!