Election Wrap Up!
Thursday, Nov. 10 (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM)
Michael’s on East
1212 S. East Avenue
- Ron Turner, Supervisor of Elections
- Susan MacManus, University of South Florida Distinguished University Professor Emerita (Political Science) and Political Analyst (now retired)
- Jack Brill, Chair, Republican Party of Sarasota
- Cramer Verde, Democratic Party State Committeeman
Moderated by: Former State Senator Lisa Carlton
COST: Members $30 / Non-members $35
PAY by CHECK/CASH: You may bring a check/cash to the luncheon.
RESERVE by PHONE: Call Kim Noyes at 941-228-9144
If you are making a payment after Tuesday before the Thursday luncheon, please email or call Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 941-228-9144 to ensure openings.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
- Our monthly luncheon meetings are held at Michael’s On East, where you’ll enjoy great food and awesome wait staff.
- Check-in begins at 11:30, and our program begins at noon and ends at just about 1:15. Reservations are required and “no-shows” will be billed. Members: $30 /Non-Members: $35
- If one of our members brings a guest to the meeting and that guest joins, the next lunch for that member is on us. Guests of members staying for lunch are permitted to attend two luncheons each year.
- If you know a student that would like to attend, please invite them. Contact Kim Noyes, Tiger Bay President, for special pricing information.
- The Sarasota Tiger Bay Club encourages our young people to get involved and raise their voices!