School Vouchers and Scholarships: A Benefit or Bane?
Thursday, Feb. 06 (11:30 AM - 1:15 PM)
Michael’s on East
1212 S. East Avenue
- Former Senator John Legg
- Florida Education Association Lead Counsel Ron Meyer
- Protect our Public Schools, Manasota Chair Carol Lerner
*Soon to be announced…a fourth panelist who is in support of school vouchers and scholarships
Moderator: Jennifer Vigne President Education Foundation of Sarasota County & Sarasota Tiger Bay Vice Chair
COST: Members $30 / Non-members $35
You will receive a receipt via email.
PAY by CHECK/CASH: You may bring a check/cash to the luncheon.
RESERVE by PHONE: Call Kim Noyes at 941-925-2970
If you are making a payment after Tuesday before the Thursday luncheon please email or call Kim at email@example.com or at 941-925-2970 to make sure there are openings.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
- Our monthly luncheon meetings are held at Michael’s On East where you’ll enjoy great food and awesome wait staff.
- Check-in begins at 11:30 and our program begins at noon and ends just about 1:15. Reservations are required and “no-shows” will be billed. Members: $27 /Non-Members: $32
- If one of our members brings a guest to the meeting and that guest joins, the next lunch for that member is on us. Guests of members staying for lunch are permitted to attend two luncheons each year.
- If you know a student that would like to attend, please invite them. Contact Kim Noyes, Tiger Bay President, for special pricing information.
- The Sarasota Tiger Bay Club encourages our young people to get involved and raise their voices!