SOLD OUT The Selby Gardens Master Plan SOLD OUT SOLD OUT
Thursday, Oct. 03 (11:30 AM - 1:00 PM)
Michael’s On East
1212 S East Ave, Sarasota, FL 34239
COST: Members $27 / Non-members $32
You will receive a receipt via email.
PAY by CHECK/CASH: You may bring a check/cash to the luncheon.
RESERVE by PHONE: Call Kim Noyes at 941-925-2970
If you are making a payment after Tuesday before the Thursday luncheon please email or call Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 941-925-2970 to make sure there are openings.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
- Our monthly luncheon meetings are held at Michael’s On East where you’ll enjoy great food and an awesome wait staff.
- Check-in begins at 11:30 and our program begins at noon and ends just about 1:15. Reservations are required and “no-shows” will be billed. Members: $27 /Non-Members: $32
- If one of our members brings a guest to the meeting and that guest joins, the next lunch for that member is on us. Guests of members staying for lunch are permitted to attend two luncheons each year.
- If you know a student that would like to attend, please invite them. Contact Kim Noyes, Tiger Bay President, for special pricing information.
- The Sarasota Tiger Bay Club encourages our young people to get involved and raise their voices!
The Sarasota Tiger Bay Club is a 501(c)3 organization. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free (800-435-7352) within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.