The War in Ukraine
Wednesday, Feb. 08 (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM)
Michael’s on East
1212 S. East Avenue
- Alan Rybak
Ukrainian-Jewish ancestry. On a voluntary basis, he serves as operations coordinator for Ukraine Aid Operations, an organization that raises funds to buy protective gear for soldiers on the frontlines. He was recently interviewed on Fox new….(link)
- Dr. Bob Barylski
Barylski is an expert on civil-military relations in Russia. In recent years, he has become one of the leading experts on Russian policy towards states and peoples of Islamic heritage. Barylski contributes frequently to the Voice of America for broadcast to the greater Caspian region and participated in symposia at US Central Command.
- Kevin Cooper, Vice President for Communications and Strategic Initiatives, Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium, and (SRQ Tiger Bay Board Member and Program Committee Co-Chair)
COST: Members $34 / Non-members $39
PAY by CHECK/CASH: You may bring a check/cash to the luncheon.
RESERVE by PHONE: Call Kim Noyes at 941-228-9144
If you are making a payment after Tuesday before the Thursday luncheon, please email or call Kim at email@example.com or at 941-228-9144 to ensure openings.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
- Our monthly luncheon meetings are held at Michael’s On East, where you’ll enjoy great food and awesome wait staff.
- Check-in begins at 11:30, and our program begins at noon and ends at just about 1:15. Reservations are required and “no-shows” will be billed. Members: $30 /Non-Members: $35
- If one of our members brings a guest to the meeting and that guest joins, the next lunch for that member is on us. Guests of members staying for lunch are permitted to attend two luncheons each year.
- If you know a student that would like to attend, please invite them. Contact Kim Noyes, Tiger Bay President, for special pricing information.
- The Sarasota Tiger Bay Club encourages our young people to get involved and raise their voices!