What Would You Do With 200 Million Dollars?!
Thursday, Dec. 07 (12:00 PM - 1:30 PM)
Michael’s on East
1212 S. East Avenue
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING A LUNCHEON?
4 seats, logo/name display on all flyers and Facebook, table in front of stage with logo/name on table, your name mentioned in opening remarks, table in atrium to display information about your organization. Just $500. Use the “pay online” link to pay for your sponsorship or send a check to Sarasota Tiger Bay Club, 6120 S. Lockwood Ridge, Sarasota, FL 34231. Sponsorships do not apply to candidates or political organizations. Questions? Kim Noyes, President, 941.228.9144 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarasota County is receiving $201.5 million in federal Hurricane Ian relief funds. Learn how they are proposing to spend it, and how you can influence the outcome.
- Ron Cutsinger, Chair, Sarasota County Commission
- Steve Hyatt, Manager, Sarasota County Office of Financial Management
- Liz Alpert, Mayor, City of Sarasota
- Laurel Varnell, Manager, Sarasota County CDBG-DR Program
- Jennifer Jorgensen, Governmental Relations Manager, City of Sarasota
Moderated by Jon Thaxton, Senior Vice President for Community Leadership, Gulf Coast Community Foundation (2023 Tiger Bay Board Chair)
COST: Members $34 / Non-members $39
PAY by CHECK/CASH: You may bring a check/cash to the luncheon.
RESERVE by PHONE: Call Kim Noyes at 941-228-9144
If you are making a payment after Tuesday before the Thursday luncheon, please email or call Kim at email@example.com or at 941-228-9144 to ensure openings.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
- Our monthly luncheon meetings are held at Michael’s On East, where you’ll enjoy great food and awesome wait staff.
- Check-in begins at 11:30, and our program begins at noon and ends at just about 1:15. Reservations are required and “no-shows” will be billed. Members: $34 /Non-Members: $39
- If one of our members brings a guest to the meeting and that guest joins, the next lunch for that member is on us. Guests of members staying for lunch are permitted to attend two luncheons each year.
- If you know a student that would like to attend, please invite them. Contact Kim Noyes, Tiger Bay President, for special pricing information.
- The Sarasota Tiger Bay Club encourages our young people to get involved and raise their voices!